How successfully develop and improve your accounting and financial business in pandemic time£0
About this course
How successfully develop and improve your accounting and financial business in pandemic time
The course is intended for:
Heads of financial departments, chief accountants, specialists of audit and accounting companies, who want to make their business more efficient, mobile and profitable
The purpose of the training is – to learn and apply:
– How to organize the work of financial, accounting departments, ensuring the maximum level of business performance (KPI);
– Analysis of problems that do not allow achieving greater profits and ways to eliminate them;
– What strategy and pricing method to choose for a client in a pandemic period;
– How to motivate the clients to pay invoices on time;
– Practical advice on how to stay competitive in your profession;
– New types of profitable financial services and their integration into your business process.
Expert in finance and accounting, Member of the Board of the Association of Accountants of the Republic of Latvia.
Many years of experience at SIA PricewaterhouseCoopers as Head of the Tax Management and Accounting Department. Prior – a partner in the international auditing company SIA Grant Thornton Baltic. In 2018, according to Practice Ignition review, she was included in the world top 50 leaders of women in accounting (Top 50 Women in Accounting).
1. Ways to improve efficiency, organization of internal processes:
– How to choose the right financial and accounting online software;
– Internet solutions for financial efficiency – practical advice, comparison;
– Separation of accounting processes into outsourcing – pros and cons;
– Mobility in accounting practice;
– Time management;
– Various techniques for faster and better financial department work.
2. Tips on how to provide a customer with a much higher added value service:
– Types of new profitable services;
– Useful, trusted sources of information.
3. Modern digital marketing. Attraction of new clients:
– How to find a potential client providing high profitability;
– Building communication with potential and existing clients;
– Team involvement in the sales process;
– Guide to the most important conferences;
– Valuable resources on the Internet to watch out for;
– Practical advice on how to stay competitive;
– Membership in international associations and business networks.
4. Costs of services provided:
– Common problems preventing more profit;
– Practical proven advice to increase profits;
– Choice of pricing method;
– Example of proposal (offer) and contract: what is significantly important to the client?
5. Key performance indicators (KPI) in accounting:
– Time to take into account quality, not quantity;
– KPI setting – everything that can be measured – that can be controlled;
– Selection and control of KPIs.
CV taba apraksts
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/4
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.